There are four seasons in a year and in each season; your hair requires thoughtful attention. The heat of the sun, the dry air of the wind and even the rain may ruin the style of your hair. Some people might take this lightly, some are even reluctant to consider taking time in fixing their updos because they think it might not give them the satisfaction they need. But one thing that might surprise you is that it may give you the necessary boost and mood lift you need. So go ahead and start considering having a gorgeous hair as an asset. The way your strands look or is styled might get you the job you need or even get the date you have been waiting for so long. With little of your time and proper attention, your crowning glory may turn into your most stunning feature.
Flat irons can be your magic wand. The Corioliss Zebra Flat Iron works wonders. It is a hair straightener but it is not just a simple gadget made for your locks, it offers a future in styling. Its design will not only serve its main purpose in excellent styling but it also sets a trend in making a fashion statement. They are built with high quality and durability to provide you with ease and comfort, guaranteed. Aside from the fact that it is small and lightweight, it is easy to use and its unique design will help bring out your ability to create different styles from curls to straights.
This 2.5cm wide solid ceramic plate can heat up to 220 degrees Celsius in less than 20 seconds and can maintain the same temperature throughout the use. This feature along with other features will suit your individual styling needs in creating a professional-looking hair. The Corioliss Zebra Flat Iron is also easy to store with its portable feature and its size makes it easier to carry while traveling or transporting from one place to another.
Here are some of the directions to follow while using the product:
1. You have to wait for the setting temperature before you can use it.
2. Use the handle properly while styling to avoid burns or injuries.
3. Keep in mind that the flat iron’s maximum temperature reaches to 410 degrees Celsius.
4. Do not iron your hair wet. If you washed it, allow it to air dry or you can use a blow dryer. Towel drying, however, can reduce hair damage.
5. Put the dry strands between the two opposite solid ceramic plates, clamp it using the handles and gently slide the flat iron down until you reach the tips.
6. You can apply thermal products to protect your hair from the heat, make sure that you apply them before ironing.
Thanks to Corioliss Zebra Flat Iron, styling and maintaining your crowning glory is as easy as pie. You do not have to spend hundreds to have your strands styled in an expensive salon; all you need is your flat iron.
Kristy is a professional hair stylist and writer for My Hair Styling Tools, a leading supplier of Corioliss Zebra Flat Irons [http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/corioliss-zebra-flat-iron-p-418.html].
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kristy_Carlson/158156
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2329040